Sunwing and Air Transat set to return to London International Airport
Sunwing and Air Transat are cleared to land at London Airport this winter, and sunny destinations for winter-weary travelers include Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
According to a press release issued by London International Airport, Sunwing and Air Transat have announced their return to London Airport later this winter. From December 14 until April 13, 2023, the two airlines will offer weekly flights to three Caribbean destinations, including Cancun, Punta Cana and Varadero.
“We look forward to the return of Sunwing and Air Transat flights this winter to sunny southern destinations,” said Scott McFadzean, president and CEO of London International Airport in a statement.
Here are the schedules of the next flights departing from London International Airport:
- YXU – PUJ (Punta Cana): Weekly on Wednesdays from December 14, 2022 to April 12, 2023
- YXU – CUN (Cancún): weekly on Thursdays from December 15, 2022 to April 13, 2023
- YXU – VRA (Varadero): weekly on Fridays from December 16, 2022 to April 14, 2023
- YXU – CUN (Cancún): weekly on Saturdays from December 24, 2022 to April 29, 2023
- YXU – PUJ (Punta Cana): weekly on Sundays from December 25, 2022 to April 30, 2023
“Direct flights to sun destinations have been very popular in the past and after 2 long winters limited by COVID-19, we look forward to bringing options back to our traveling customers,” McFadzean said. “Flying direct from London takes the stress out of travel and provides an easy and comfortable flying experience, saving time and money.”