Home Run Derby X London Conquest Hidden Rewards Locations, How To Complete
MLB The Show 22 embraces All-Star fever with the new Home Run Derby X London Conquest card in Diamond Dynasty.
We have locations on all Home Run Derby X London Conquest hidden rewards and details on how to complete this MLB The Show 22 map.
MLB The Show 22: Home Run Derby X London Conquest Hidden Reward Locations
With the Sizzling summer schedule still running in Diamond Dynasty, we’re just weeks away from All-Star Break and a whole stack of new content in MLB The Show 22.
While we know same-day content is planned for the All-Star Game and Home Run Derby, Sony San Diego has taken a leap forward with new Home Run Derby X content.
We’ve got more details here on how to claim a free Home Run Derby X Choice Pack and the other limited-time content that just arrived.
Among the new additions is what we hope will be the first of several HRDX Conquest maps, as this one is labeled London while MLB itself will also have events in Los Angeles, Mexico City and Seoul, South Korea. .
However, with the very limited time this one is available, it’s unclear when more Home Run Derby X Conquest Maps items are due to arrive or if they will follow this limited release period.
Here are the Conquest Hidden Rewards locations for the Home Run Derby X London map in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty:
The numbers above correspond to the following rewards:
- 1. Lot of 7 headliners
- 2. Set of 13 headliners to choose from
- 3. The Show Pack
- 4. The Show Pack
- 5. The Show Pack
- 6. The Show Pack
- 7. The Show Pack
- 8. Ballin’ is a habit pack
- 9. 5x Show Packs
The Home Run Derby X London Conquest map will only be available until Tuesday, July 12 around noon PT before expiring with the other new HRDX additions.
Shop Now: Must-Have Baseball Memorabilia at SportsMemorabilia.com
How to Complete the Home Run Derby X London Conquest Map
The Conquest hidden rewards outlined above are just one piece of the puzzle, as this map is packed with multiple objectives that will earn you even more.
After a few maps featuring time-sensitive objectives earlier this year, things have remained fairly relaxed with Home Run Derby X London once again not requiring players to complete it at a certain turn.
This means you’ll be able to take your time building up reinforcements, and you should be able to take on any strongholds on Rookie difficulty.
The HRDX London Conquest map in MLB The Show 22 has the following objectives and rewards:
- Objective 1: Acquire 25 million ventilators.
- Reward: MLB Home Run Derby X Banner, 50 Stubs & 100 XP
- Objective 2: Acquire 50 million ventilators.
- Reward: Icon MLB Home Run Derby X, 100 heels and 150 XP
- Objective 3: Capture the stronghold of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Reward: Set of 10 Headliners, 350 Stubs & 500 XP
- Objective 4: Capture the Chicago Cubs’ stronghold.
- Reward: 14 Headliners Set, 350 Stubs & 500 XP
- Objective 5: Capture the stronghold of the New York Yankees.
- Reward: 26 Headliners Set, 350 Stubs & 500 XP
- Objective 6: Capture the Boston Red Sox stronghold.
- Reward: Set of 29 headliners, 350 heels and 500 XP
- Objective 7: Acquire 100 million fans.
- Reward: Tatis Bat Skin 21 Victus Vibes, 250 Heels & 250 XP
- Goal 8: Conquer all territories to complete the map and win a Home Run Derby X Choice Pack!
- Reward: Home Run Derby X Choice Pack, 2000 Stubs & 2500 XP
In addition to these rewards, players who collect all four Home Run Derby X cards can get a hefty 10,000 XP for the Sizzling Summer program.