I do not know if you have noticed but we are living a real revolution in fast micro loans online .
These loans are requested online on specialized websites and you simply have to provide an ID, a bank account or a receipt, a contact telephone number and ready in 24/48 hours you have your money in the account.
How much money can we request?
The amounts offered in this type of fast online loans are low between € 300 and € 500 in some cases they can reach € 600 no more and it all depends on whether you have already been a customer and have returned the loan.
Time is your enemy
Friend this is a universal reality.
Time always runs against us and even more so when a loan of this type has been requested.
The term presented to return the requested amount is relatively short, normally it does not exceed 15 days.
A typical example
This is an example on a website of fast online loans for an amount of € 280.
The Annual Equivalent Rate of a loan of this type is around 2424.60%. Keep in mind that this rate is an annual measure and a loan of this type lasts between 1 and 30 days.
Likewise, the rate is higher the shorter the duration of the loan.
- Loan of 280 euros for 25 days
- Total amount to return 349.30 euros
- Interest and fees 69.3 euros
- Equivalent annual rate 2424.60%
When to apply for a fast loan online?
We should only request this type of fast loans online to cover a temporary gap in our economy. Our plan for the return of the money should be well planned, that is, to collect a payroll, money that is owed, something safe.
The default interest is high in case of non-payment, in many cases it carries a penalty of a fixed amount and a default interest for a maximum of time, as well as the registration in the delinquency files.
I am not going to give advice on whether or not it is a good option to request this type of loans, the only thing I can do is be at your disposal to be able to inform you more in depth about this type of fast online loans .
More Financing guides
- Top 5 Personal Finance Mobile Apps in 2020
- How to lend money to children or relatives
- How to get a loan while being on Delinquency Lists [Credit Checker]
- Reunification of DEBTS | Complete GUIDE 2020
- Difference between bank promissory notes and loans between individuals
- Get up to € 10,000 with the Wizink card
- PAGARÉS discount ☝ [Explanation and updated guide 2019]
- Economy and Finance for the socially excluded
- I need Urgent and Fast Money to pay my inheritance
- What will become of the P2P platforms in Spain when the bank opens the tap?