There are numerous applications to control expenses and help SMEs to save and better manage their treasury, so we want to share with you these applications that will help you save money.
"EenGastos" is a productivity tool that will help you manage your expense statements every time you have a trip. It will allow you to record the expenses that you are producing, as well as classify them according to types of expense and date.
Once the expense sheet is completed, you can close it and send it in pdf format to the contact of your administration department for registration and processing.
You will also have access to information about the events of the Impulsando Pymes project, where the European Business School, Avalon Network of Experts or Simbiotica are promoters.
Promoting SMEs is a non - profit, with the idea of promoting small and medium - sized Spanish company, through meetings of national geography and an online platform private public initiative that will allow any company to register to have free access to knowledge (legal, technological, commercial, communication ...) more useful to help your company grow .
The next Impulsando Pymes will take place in Barcelona on July 3, if you are there, don't miss it!
More Help guides
- What is a check?
- What is the Land Registry?
- What is a promissory note?
- What is a letter of change?
- Seven steps of a start-up to reach your first customer
- Real estate recovery in 20 provinces
- I need to breathe, can I have a bottle of home equity?
- Ideas and recommendations to start an Internet start-up
- Chapter II of Law 1/2013
- Request a loan from individuals online.