The truth is that the title of the post seems more like an action movie, but it is nothing more than an operation carried out by BBVA to sell 1,500 million in bad loans and foreclosed assets that has revolutionized international venture capital funds, also known as Vulture Funds.
The positive reading is that the irruption of these vulture funds is because international funds see the end of the crisis in the Spanish financial system closer and closer
In this Expansión video they explain it perfectly
More Help guides
- What is a check?
- What is the Land Registry?
- What is a promissory note?
- What is a letter of change?
- Seven steps of a start-up to reach your first customer
- Real estate recovery in 20 provinces
- I need to breathe, can I have a bottle of home equity?
- Ideas and recommendations to start an Internet start-up
- Chapter II of Law 1/2013
- Request a loan from individuals online.